MIUI 10 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 6/6Pro
Hi all xiaomi usres probably you are ready for new and amazing miui 10 global stable rom for redmi 6 that’s amazing. Here, we are very excited to share all information and download links of new ROM Update miui 10 global stable rom for redmi 6. Let’s do it read each and every instructions carefully before inplementing it because, it may brick your phone into infinite boot loop (Black screen).
MIUI 10 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Redmi Note 6
We all knows very well about most upcoming and rumorous xiaomi’s 6’s series smartphone in india. While most of us already knows the upcoming phone will be nothing but Xiaomi Redmi 6A, Redmi 6 and Redmi 6 pro. But there was a misconception among all peoples that wheather Redmi 6 smartphone will come with Snapdragon Chipset or as regular cheap MediaTek chipset. Because the redmi 6 smartphone was already launched in China hence the phone have MediaTek but in INDIA there will be a possiblity of slight changes in processors. Finally it got Mediatek Helio P22 2.0GHz Octa-Core processor.
Phone is equipped with great processor but still there is a performance lack. The new miui 10 global stable rom for redmi 6 have some bug fixes but depends on softwares. Lets see whats new in redmi note 6 new MiUi10 update.
What’s New in MIUI 10 Global Stable Rom for Redmi 6
There are bunch of bug fixes and security updates were provided in new miui 10 global stable rom for redmi 6 Update. Hence its necessary to review once all the major bug fixes and Ui improvements done for Redmi 6.
Changelog Highlights Of MIUI 10 Global Stable Rom for Redmi 6
- This Miui 10 update brings portrait mode in selfie front camera with powerful AI algorithms. As this feature was not preasent in previous version. Now, you can blurr background objects in your selfie while capturing images.
- The system inbuilt apps like Clock and Notes were updated with their new version with major changes in its UI.
- Improves Face detection performance in Securtity patches. Hence, we hope the new update will be capable for best performance of Face Unlock Security in indoor low light conditions.
- Added Security Patch definition to latest.
- Added Face Unlock Features for Nepal, Srilanka, and Bengal.
- New update have most important bug fix of battery drain during WiFi usages. Now, Phone will consume less power while using WiFi.
- Virtual on screen buttons were aligned properly.
- Camera has Got most powerful update, Image processing has been improved and Camera Performance too.
- New update have all mi apps in hindi language too.
- And Lot more whole ROM optimizations and UI improvements.
How to Download MIUI 10 Global Stable Rom for Redmi 6
You can download these ROMS on the basis of their updating Techniques. If you download recovery rom then you can easily update your phone without using a laptop/PC. its easiest method and most recommended too. To Update your phone via Recovery must read next section.
Second ROM is fastboot rom which can be flashed be a tool from via your laptop/pc to your smartphone. Its very complicated for new arrivals and noobs. So fastboot flashing isn’t good and not recommended for new users
Recovery Rom (1240Mb): Click Here
Fast Boot Rom (1951Mb): Click Here
Note: Click on above link and wait 10 second and click on Skip ad button to access Direct download links.
The Rom is ready to be rolled out via OTA updates hence if you haven’t recieved update check once again if not then download best ROM from above link and flash it with sutaible option.
How To Flash MIUI 10 Global Stable for Redmi 6
Instructions for Flashing MIUI 10 Recovery Rom (No Pc/Laptop)
To flash MIUI 10 rom for redmi 6 smartphone you don’t need any pc just need is your smartphone and the ROM package(file).
Before getting started let’s make sure that the phone must be 80% and Above charged . As redmi 6 comes with only 3000mah battery capicity there is a slight chances to drain battery fastest during update process.
Make sure you have backuped all your necessary personal cjontacts/images/files etc. and must have enough space left in internal storage ie. 3 or 4gb is ok 😆
Now follow these steps for Proper Flashing your redmi note 6 smartphone. All listed steps are necessary and follow it correctly.
- Download MIUI 10 Global Rom for Redmi 6 Recovery Version from above download link.
- You can use any browser as you can download it successfully.
- Move that downloaded .Zip file to the folder “downloaded_rom” in your internal storage.
- Now, go to Setting>>About phone>>System Update .
- Click on 3 Dot icon in right upper corner of screen.
- Then Select the option “Choose Update Package”.
- Now, Select the Recovery ROM file that you have moved it to “downloaded_rom” folder.
- After choosing the right ROM file, your device will begin upgrading. Your device should automatically boot to the new version when the update is completed.
Instructions for Flashing MIUI 10 Fastboot Rom (Pc/Laptop Required)
To flash MIUI 10 rom for redmi 6 smartphone you need a Windows laptop/pc, a USB Data Snyc cable and Fastboot ROM package(file). Download Fastboot Rom file from above link.
Before getting further you must backup all necessary data. Make sure battery must be 80% charged.
Note: Your Fastboot must be Unlocked before Flashing it Know in detail: click here
- Download Above Fastboot rom file from above download link to your windows pc/laptop.
- Download and Install “MIUI Rom Flashing Tool” on your Pc/laptop.
Turn off the device. Press the Volume– key and the Power button at the same time to enter Fastboot mode. Then connect the device to the Windows PC/laptop via a micro USB cable.
- Double click on the downloaded ROM file to decompress it. Open the file folder for the decompressed ROM pack, and copy its path on the computer.
- Decompress the MIUI ROM flashing tool , and double click on it to install (if there is security warning, select ‘Run’).
- After installation is completed, open MiFlash.exe and paste into the address bar the ROM file folder path copied in the last step.
- Click on the first button (circled out in yellow) to Refresh, and MiFlash will automatically recognize the device.
- Then click the second button (circled out in red) to flash the ROM file to the device.
- Wait until the progress bar inside MiFlash turns fully green, which means the ROM has been successfully installed. Then your device will automatically boot to the new version.